hello.
so i was checking my blog these few days and realised that the amount of taggers have increased; seems like the tatic of posting self-pics kinda worked. you guys are terrible!! shame on you!! >:l
(ok here's another. :D)

Our family have offically been one size bigger. Congrats to Jolin for joining our ever-so-lovely-Soh-family; the adults are hoping she can lead a more normal life here. But i seriously doubt my sisters and i's sanity can keep up any longer. Its only been a day and the three girls are jumping on my bed andsinging screaming along to Hilary Duff. I kept my cool for a while but lost the battle and joined along too. "Let the raaaain fall down and wake my dreammmsss!!! Leeeeet it wash away my saaaaanityyyy!!!!" You should have seen the scenrio; two screaming girls, crazy running gladys and me wailing on the phone with XXX. well, XXX was kinda singing too. (i made her XXX so she could remain her glamourous status like she is leading.)
Well, i took Jolin and Gladys to Thomson Plaza today; with the mentality of getting wall paint. But i ended up spending my money on Jolin playtime and food. Hmmm, according to myself, the hardware store didn't have my color. Bullshit, i just wanted the money to buy more food, take neoprints and get myself some dvds from VideoEzy. Sigh, here i am complaining about money again.
I hope Jolin will get used to us. I hope she'll be happy.
Kimberly too. I have been getting 'jealous vibes' recently.
so i was checking my blog these few days and realised that the amount of taggers have increased; seems like the tatic of posting self-pics kinda worked. you guys are terrible!! shame on you!! >:l
(ok here's another. :D)

Our family have offically been one size bigger. Congrats to Jolin for joining our ever-so-lovely-Soh-family; the adults are hoping she can lead a more normal life here. But i seriously doubt my sisters and i's sanity can keep up any longer. Its only been a day and the three girls are jumping on my bed and
Well, i took Jolin and Gladys to Thomson Plaza today; with the mentality of getting wall paint. But i ended up spending my money on Jolin playtime and food. Hmmm, according to myself, the hardware store didn't have my color. Bullshit, i just wanted the money to buy more food, take neoprints and get myself some dvds from VideoEzy. Sigh, here i am complaining about money again.
I hope Jolin will get used to us. I hope she'll be happy.
Kimberly too. I have been getting 'jealous vibes' recently.

<< Home